Being thankful and showing appreciation are key factors of our Gratitude Challenge. Join us on our facebook page during the month of November and tell us what you are grateful for in a comment. Saying “thank you” is a great way to show appreciation, but it doesn’t have to mean something monumental. Here are 10 creative ways to give thanks to those who mean the most:
- Write a poem.
- Play their favorite song or make a custom playlist.
- Cook their favorite dinner.
- Breakfast in bed!
- Write a handwritten letter.
- Pay it forward- make a donation in their name.
- Use your talents- are you crafty? Draw or make them something.
- Put a sweet note in their lunch.
- Take a picture together.
- Keep a list of all the things they’ve done that you appreciate, and deliver on a decorated paper or card.
A little goes a long way. Let someone know how much you appreciate them today!