All those enticingly-scented candles and plug-in air fresheners to make the air “clean” in your home -- to make the air SMELL clean – are highly toxic! They emit a soup of manmade chemicals into the air, making the air essentially un-breathable.
They emit toxins and are the #1 polluters of indoor air!
For those with breathing problems, including allergies, asthma, and lung disorders, these products can be extremely harmful. It’s not any better for the rest of us either.
What are the alternatives? The alternatives are not as easy to pick up at the grocery store, however, they are becoming more and more available in the mainstream. Soy
Read the rest of entry »